Eurolite Headlamp Beam Converters:
Driving on the left-hand side of the road means that UK headlamps are not designed to be used when driving on the right. Oncoming traffic, when travelling through Europe, may be dazzled by your headlamps because of this. As such, Eurolites are individual, easily fitted reflectors that make your headlamps road legal throughout your travels.
As of March 2013, NF Approved breathalysers must be carried by all vehicles travelling in France. This is a twin pack of alcohol testing breathalysers. This allows you to drive, knowing that you will be safe on the roads.
2x High Visibility Vests:
Designed to keep you visible to drivers at night or in low lighting conditions, a high visibility vest will help protect the person wearing it.
You may never know when an incident could happen. If something does, you’ll need a warning triangle to keep other drivers notified of a hazard’s presence at night. Warning triangles should be placed an appropriate distance from the hazard to allow other drivers to safely stop, or avoid it. It is recommended that in Spain, two triangles be used to give warnings to both directions of traffic. Hazard warning light lights alone are NOT sufficient, especially if the vehicle is immobilised on a bend or dip in the road, or has a flat battery.
When driving in a foreign country, it is an International requirement to display an identity plate showing the vehicle’s true country of origin. The standard kit comes with the black and white sticker shown.
Don’t get caught with a faulty light. Carry a spare bulb kit and be able to quickly resolve the problem. If caught with a faulty light, a Spot Fine will be issued.
Compact aerosol factory sealed BC Dry Powder fire extinguishers designed for use in vehicles, where space is at a premium.
First Aid Kit:
This compact first aid kit contains all the elements needed to cleanse, dress and bandage. The kit is ideal for travelling in the car or on holiday, or simply in case of emergencies at home.
- 1 x Adhesive tape DIN 13019-A 5 m x 2,50 cm
- 4 x Adhesive bandages DIN 13019-E 10 cm x 6 cm
- 2 x Fingertip plaster
- 2 x Finger plaster 12 cm x 2 cm
- 2 x Plaster strips 1,9 cm x 7,2 cm
- 1 x Compressive bandage DIN 13151 K
- 2 x Compressive bandage DIN 13151 M
- 1 x Compressive bandage DIN 13151 G
- 1 x Dressing-Pad DIN 13152 BR 40 cm x 60 cm
- 1 x Dressing-Pad DIN 13152 A 60 cm x 80 cm
- 2 x Fixative bandage DIN 61634 FB 6 6 cm
- 3 x Fixative bandage DIN 61634-FB 8 8 cm
- 1 x Rescue blanket 160 cm x 210 cm, silver/gold
- 6 x Wound compresses 10 cm x 10 cm
- 2 x Triangular bandage DIN 13168-D
- 1 x Scissors DIN 58279-A 145
- 4 x Disposable gloves according to DIN EN 455
- 2 x Cleansing wipes for cleaning intact skin
- 1 x First aid instruction booklet
Drive Right & Speed Right Stickers:
A simple sticker that helps you drive on the correct side of the road. This comes with an additional sticker that helps you easily calculate the correct speed limit whilst driving.